Sunday 1 August 2010

Textile-Art My New Studio

Its been a long and tiring week, I moved into my new studio in the Nuceles Arts Centre, Chatham High Street, Chatham

I have taken over the studio of Renound Artist Peter Reeds, and he's a very dear friend :). You can catch a glimps of the studio as it was in the days of Peter right Here. Of course As I'm a Textile Artist Its looking a little difrent now.. As soon as I can get some pictures up here of how it is now, I will let you all see them.

I will be Working on some new Projects over the next lot of weeks, I will be talking about thme in latter blog posts so mame sure you look out for them.

Last friday I als launched my new life as Textile Artist by having two of my portraits in the "Thats You That Is" Portrait Exibition in the Necules Arts Centre Gallery. Its still running if you have time to get down to Chatham its well worth the trip.

This lively group exhibition showcases artist's portraits of fellow artists. Featuring some of Medway's finest creative minds, it's an exciting mixture of painting, drawing, photography, mixed-media, sculpture and more.

Curated by painter Marissa Mardon, the aim of the show is to connect creative people and promote their practices as individual artists within the local area.

List of exhibitors: Michelle Aburrow, Nigel Adams, Gordian Bailey, Mark Barnes, Angie Berkley, Andi Bristo, Alexander Cooley, Wendy Daws, Porlie Eidolon, Nick Evans, Tina Finnerty, Tilly Flood, Jon Gubbay, Adam Hanson, Heather Haythornthwaite, Dee Hudson, Reetta Jussila, Sarah Langstone, Marissa Mardon, Sara Norling, Rikard Osterlund, Claire Patchett, Candy Parker, Peter Reeds, Christopher Sacre, Lorri Thomas and Danielle Wright.

Private view/meet the artists: Friday 23 July, 6-9pm. All welcome

Well thats all for Now Back to work :)

Dee Hudson Textile Artist

Key Words

Textile Art, Dee Hudson, Thats You That Is, Nucleus Arts Centre, Peter Reeds,

1 comment:

seo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.